Creative Production Work Placement Intern
The work experience placement is only available to students in tertiary education. There is no renumeration for this work placement; however, travel expenses will be covered up to £10 per day. The minimum length of the placement is 3-6 months if accredited.
The creative production work placement intern shall work under the instructions from the Digital Media Art Director to ensure all aspects of image creation are produced effectively and allowing the vision of the Creative Team to be achieved to the highest standard.
This position will offer experience in:
Creative content production:
- Assisting the Digital Media Art Director in the production and execution of a variety of content and special projects for JW Anderson’s social and digital communication channels.
- Content categories include the production of commissioned: Model/Still life Photography editorials and campaigns Videos
- In-house projects
- Third Party / PR content
- Show Content
- Collages, Stop Motion Films etc.
- Support the Digital team with the social calendar scheduling.
- Research into trending content and creatives
- Reporting via anaylitic tools
Advertising campaigns / Lookbooks / Editorial photoshoots / Commissioned shoots:
- Involvement in all logistical elements of content production with the assistance of model casting, booking studios, sourcing/creating props, location scouting, photography equipment, calls sheets, etc.
- Maintaining the digital content archive of the company.
- General admin for the department.
- Sample management and co-ordination, including clothing, props, etc.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- The work experience placement is only available to students in tertiary education. There is no renumeration for this work placement; however, travel expenses will be covered up to £10 per day. The minimum length of the placement is 3-6 months if accredited.
- Strong attention to detail.
- In the second or third year of a BA Fashion Communication/History programme or similar course.