Nili Lotan is seeking a Wardrobe Assistant to support the on-figure photo styling team.
The successful candidate will be an efficient professional who is detail oriented,
accurate, highly organized, flexible and reliable. They will have great follow through and
the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment where
teamwork is key. They will be a contributing member of a creative team with the
opportunity to be emersed in the full photoshoot process from assisting at style outs to
being on set for photoshoots.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support lead stylist with e-commerce and/or editorial projects
- Assist with preparation and manage sample pulls prior and during photo shoots
- Assist in dressing models on set
- Maintain organization of the dressing rooms, sample closet, studio space, etc.
- Request and maintain supplies and various other administrative / inventory related tasks
- Assist with large wholesale pulls
Basic Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 1-2 years in fashion or related field
- Great fashion sense and knowledge of latest trends and brands
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent time management; organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills including Adobe Reader, Word, Excel, Outlook, and G Suite