Head of IT
WOOD WOOD is looking for a Head of IT to report to our CFO. This role will be responsible for managing the strategic IT infrastructure of WOOD WOOD across wholesale and retail, as well as the day-to-day IT operations of the business.
- Lead daily operations, oversee all IT projects, technology management, system maintenance and on-site facility management.
- Aid troubleshooting during critical priority incidents for IT systems, services and facilities.
- Ensure all systems, services and applications are proactively monitored and managed.
- Continuous improvement regarding strategy, implementation support and optimisation related to IT operations, business processes, security and data management for systems and applications.
- Ability to develop and deliver high-quality end-to-end solutions.
- Responsible for the strategic architecture, design, automation, engineering and development of infrastructure operations including servers, storage, backups, data centres, databases and core infrastructure platforms such as Active Directory.
- Develop short and long-term strategic infrastructure technology roadmaps.
- Establish a consistent and progressive strategy and architecture for infrastructure, exploiting new market opportunities as appropriate.
- Strategically plan, develop and drive implementation of new initiatives to enhance the global business.
- Embrace more agile ways of working.
- Ensure that required metrics are understood and available.
- Provide ongoing information to management and peers regarding the general health of the environment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of Business Central and Mac workstation administration, troubleshooting and software management. Advanced Microsoft software knowledge (Windows, MS 365, Office Suite Applications, AD). Basic Windows/Unix server administration know-how is a plus. Advanced phone and mobile device support knowledge (iOS preferred). Expert computer hardware, software and troubleshooting knowledge.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Change management experience is preferable.
- Commercially aware – a good understanding of cost management and its importance when making a recommendation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Master’s degree is preferred.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV and relevant cover letter with the subject line “Head of IT” to email@example.com.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 København.