Customer Marketing Manager
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF BRAND & CUSTOMER
LOCATION: KEW GARDENS
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering campaigns that enable success at each stage of the customer lifecycle, drive increased brand consideration as support overall brand marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for driving a successful Customer Insight Programme, delivering meaningful Customer Insight back to the business, turning insight into strategic action.
You will be comfortable flexing between working independently and cross-functionally across key internal partners and stakeholders as well as managing external customer and print agencies.
You will be capable of leveraging insights and data to inform marketing plans and be comfortable working across multiple-marketing channels including email, direct mail, performance channels, events and content to deliver customer engagement and growth.
You will work closely with the Customer Analytics Manager, Digital Marketing Teams, Retail Marketing Brand team to drive advocacy, support reactivation and retention goals, and drive new customer acquisition.
You have strong organisational and project management skills, a data-driven approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to confidently design and execute in-person and online initiatives and campaigns.
You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who values flexibility and the opportunity to make an impact. This is a junior manager role for now, with opportunities to grow and scale the team in the future.
Internal: Customer Analytics, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Business Transformation, Retail Marketing, Brand & Creative teams.
External: Marketing Partners, Customer Agencies, Print agencies.
- Become an expert on our customers, their stage in the customer lifecycle and their overall health status to inform marketing strategies and campaigns
- Project manage and own the relationship with Customer Agencies, managing cross functional internal teams to test and execute all recommendations
- Plan, build, execute and optimise campaigns and initiatives to drive customer engagement, acquisition and customer lifetime value
- Report on post campaign analysis of all campaign activity, analysing results to help form future strategy
- Project manage Jigsaw’s growing Loyalty programme
- Confidently working within our CDP, answering adhoc requests and queries
- Actively contributing to the development of new and exciting marketing initiatives for the business alongside the rest of the in-house team, sharing ideas and opportunities
- Responsible for initiating and running competitions, in-store data collection and brand partnership opportunities to drive new customer acquisition and data sing ups
- Manage and execute an internal Customer Insight Programme. Keeping the business up to date and informed on understanding the market, running an an always on internal feedback loop through customers and employees and managing external research projects
- Manage Jigsaw’s growing Direct Mail programme, from procurement through to delivery and pre and post campaign analysis
BEHAVIOUR FOR SUCCESS:
- 3+ years experience working in a customer campaign or growth marketing team
- Experience in Customer Insight, feedback and focus groups
- Be a pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and deadline driven individual with a strong work ethos and willingness to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically excel
- Strong analytical numeracy skills & the ability to analyse data and provided detailed reports
- Experience in data analytics and the ability to support the development of briefs and translate them into creative communication
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to project manage a team
- Experience in working in loyalty marketing
- Experience in running Direct Mail programme
- Staff discounts
- Sample sales
- Access to Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fruit in the office