Retail Marketing Assistant
JOB TITLE: Retail Marketing Assistant
REPORTING TO: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Kew Gardens
To support in the delivery of both the short and long term in store marketing plans and activations in line with the overall business objectives. To assist with campaigns for all new stores, to assist with the management of community relationships and messaging and general support to the Brand team on a day to day basis.
- The Retail Marketing Assistant is the key liaison for the Retail team and individual stores for all marketing communication, in store events and activations, openings and community events and longer term engagement strategies and planning. You are the liaison with in store teams and retail management, assisting with their day to day marketing needs and the roll out of marketing events, those held in store and at Head Office. You will assist with the development of new marketing collateral for various campaigns such as in-store communications, invitations, partnerships & sponsorships. You will develop presentations and update stakeholders on key campaigns and openings. You are a central contact for new store openings as well as requirements of store closures / relocations. You will work within a fast-based brand team and will have daily contact with the retail team in order to develop local marketing initiatives as well as broader marketing campaigns that roll out across multiple stores. You will support the digital marketing team with competitions and data collection opportunities. You will explore retail and marketing opportunities, ensuring third parties are briefed on Jigsaw marketing priorities and assets for use across their channels. You will develop and maintain the relationship between Jigsaw and any creative agencies, consultants, providing administrative support on various campaigns and media campaigns. You will support Jigsaw’s print and media strategy. You will plan, collate and help with delivery of print and media advertising. You will assist with the international development and strategy of marketing initiatives for any store openings overseas. You will conceptualise and develop new and exciting marketing initiatives for the business alongside the rest of the in-house team. You will manage and consistently update the business marketing calendar with in store event, communicating briefs, ensuring relevant people have that communication and that events and activations are consistently executed to a high standard.
BEHAVIOUR FOR SUCCESS
- 1 – 2 years within a retail marketing or events role
- A passion for retail and specifically marketing within a luxury fashion brand.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to support the development of briefs and translate them into creative communication with a pragmatic approach
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skills/numeracy, with the ability to analyse data and provided detailed reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically excel
- Ability to work well within a fast paced, dynamic team.
- A self starter who can work to deadlines and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Staff discounts
- Sample sales
- Access to Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fruit in the office