E-Commerce & CRM Analyst
- Full Time
Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our Headquarters in Milan, we are looking for an E-Commerce & CRM Analyst
to join our E-Commerce team.
- Daily/weekly/monthly analysis and reporting of the main KPIs of the e-commerce area
- Drafting of top management channel presentations
- Management and monitoring of administrative flows related to Department suppliers (invoice control, uploading to corporate ERP, interface with administration, etc.)
- Monitoring of costs and the preparation of budget opex and capex Department
- Customer database management and monitoring
- Customer database analysis to identify appropriate clusters for actions to be taken and to define marketing campaigns/business strategies
- Developing and updating dashboards and reports based on specific business needs to support strategic decision making
- Development of reports useful to the Retail team for shop activities
- Monitoring KPI newsletters and creating mailing lists
- Support to the definition of a new CRM Technological Architecture
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Salesforce service cloud mandatory
- Strong knowledge of E-Commerce and web analytics
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Fluency in English, Italian is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
- Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
- Proactive & flexible problem solver
- “Thinking out of the box” attitude
- Open minded and inclusive
- Active builder of constructive relationships
- Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
- Young mindset
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor.
We are constantly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principles.