Press and VIP/Influencer Manager
Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our Headquarters in Milan, we are now looking for a Press and VIP/Influencer Manager to join our Marketing Team.
Planning and execution of seasonal press and PR strategy
- Define the seasonal press strategy; develop press engagement tools (e.g. press kits); and deploy seasonal guidelines/toolkits to local markets, wholesale partners and PR agencies
- Pitch/negotiate and coordinate media partnerships, sponsored shoots, covers, features and editorials
- Coordinate/support the execution of all organic/earned editorial coverage
PR strategy and coordination for the show
- Define the press strategy for the show and coordinate/deploy the strategy with local markets and PR agency partners
- Pitch/negotiate and coordinate special features, exclusives/previews and press activations around the show to maximize brand visibility and share of voice
- Define and follow-up on the press guest list for the show and related events
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the press release and assets after the show
PR strategy and coordination for all special projects and special events
- Define the press strategy for all special projects including collaborations, special capsules, corporate social responsibility projects, F&B-related projects, brand events and all other corporate projects
- Pitch/negotiate and coordinate exclusives/previews, media partnerships, features and editorials around all special projects
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the press release and assets for all special projects
- Prepare and distribute all media alerts for all relevant brand news (e.g. VIP dressings)
Analysis and tracking of all PR activities
- Track all press coverage for the brand
- Lead the analysis of results for all press and PR activities
- Manage and track budget for all press and PR activities
At least 6 years previous experience working in Fashion Press and VIP/Influencer Department
Ability to work well in a fast-paced and international environment
Fluency in English is mandatory, italian is a plus
Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
Proactive & flexible problem solver,
“Thinking out of the box” attitude
Open minded and inclusive.
Active builder of constructive relationships.
Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor.
We are constantly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principles.