Talent and People Coordinator
Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
To support the recruitment, onboarding, and induction of the Fred Perry team across the UK & EU. You will have a direct sourcing strategy and be the first point of contact for recruitment queries.
- Building close, effective relationships with Line Managers to foster effective use of the recruitment function
- Review job descriptions and salaries for Head Office roles
- Advertise and promote jobs using the Team Tailor ATS (Applicant tracking system)
- Review applications and shortlist candidates based on the criteria
- Book and attend interviews, providing line managers with an interview structure where needed
- Maintain the recruitment tracker as required to support high volume recruitment
- Support the people development strategy including internships, apprenticeships and leadership programme
- In conjunction with the Talent and People Development Manager, facilitate training workshops collating feedback where necessary via surveys etc
A minimum 2 years work experience in a in-house recruiter role. An effective communicator, self-starter, excellent at building relationships and user of a variety of techniques to attract talent and build and manage training programs. HR generalist experience advantageous.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.