Store Manager, London
The UK is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting markets for STINE GOYA. To support our development in the market, we are opening a flagship store in an attractive location in the centre of London and are looking for an experienced Store Manager to help drive its success.
As Store Manager, you will have the overall responsibility of running the store, managing, and developing a new retail team and ensuring the execution of an exceptional and personal customer service experience. With strategic vision and operational excellence, you will be dedicated to achieving set financial targets and brand standards.
The role of Store Manager is a full-time position that reports directly to our Head of Retail at our HQ in Copenhagen.
- Maintain and increase sales throughout the year and achieve set financial targets.
- Analyze performance data and take action on it
- Effectively manage all the store staff, in close coordination with the Head of Retail. With particular reference to daily work and operations, recruitment, training, coaching, and appraisals.
- Ensure that our brand values such as inclusivity, transparency etc. become part of the working environment
- Increase the store customer base by actively pursuing new audiences through networking
- Consistently maintain the highest level of professional and personal customer service within the store
- Ensure correct and optimized stock levels, the right assortments and replenishment orders, in close coordination with the Head of Retail.
- Ensure that the store is always merchandised according to the set standards
- Coordinate and communicate in due time with other departments at our HQ – Retail, Ecomm, Wholesales, Supply Chain etc. – whenever needed.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Proven Store Manager experience for at least 2 years in luxury fashion retail
- Solid management background and team-leading skills
- Previous experience conducting staff appraisals/dealing with employee relations effectively
- Skilled at increasing retail sales and strong ability to drive and develop sales
- Ability to interpret sales-related data and take specific action on it.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent retail operational skills & standards with keen attention to detail
- A results-oriented mindset and a drive for achieving ambitious targets and goals
- A self-starter approach, taking initiative and ownership of roles and directives; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
- High-energy and team player spirit that reflect GOYA values and demonstrates a strong commitment to our customers and brand
- Exceptional communication skills with significant customer experience and enthusiastic selling personality
- High-level interest in the STINE GOYA brand; Passion for style and fashion and retail
- Ability to be an ambassador for STINE GOYA
Please send the following to email@example.com marked “Store Manager” in the subject line:
- 1 x A4 page cover letter
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
STINE GOYA is dedicated to supporting a more ethical and inclusive industry. We believe that diversity in all forms makes the workplace richer. It opens the possibility for everyone to express their talents, both individually and collectively. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Stine Goya established Stine Goya A/S in 2006. We are a private and independent label, representing four collections a year across RTW, accessories and footwear. The collections are developed at our in-house design studio and are initially presented at the showroom located in Copenhagen alongside our Customer Service, Retail, Production, Graphic, PR & Marketing, Finance and of course Sales departments. We hold a unique position within the global fashion industry and are working systematically with partners and agents to secure a more responsible future.