Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage. Within the Maisonmargiela.com e-commerce team, in a dynamic and enriching environment, support project and e-commerce content related activities (Maison Margiela and MM6 Maison Margiela brands) :
- Support the conception and implementation of e-commerce landing pages
- Support the update of the site homepages and other e-commerce-related sections
- Support the elaboration of A/B tests
- Support bug solving
- Support the development and implementation of new functionalities and omnichannel services
- Support UX design improvements
- Support functionality and purchasing funnel performance analysis
- End-of-study internship
- Previous internship / apprenticeship in e-commerce
- Knowledge of an e-commerce back-office (Magento, Salesforce...) and CMS (Wordpress, Contentful...) is an asset
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
#LI - MMSH