About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.The Team
You will be part of the PVH CRO Team. The goal of the CRO team is to provide the best possible experience for the customers of Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger on-site through data-driven iterative decision making. The team consists of program managers, developer s, researchers, analysts and has a tight collaboration with our design- and technical teams. The team is centrally placed in the organization, touching upon every single aspect of the sites and the relevant product teams. The Position
You will be part of the PVH CXO team within the larger E-com team. Your role is key in creating the experiments that drive the CK and TH platforms forward. You will be working closely with our analysts, researchers, designers and program managers in creating and validating the best possible experiences for our users.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Creative thinking with the tools provided for any given test - CRO development can require you to think outside of the box to come to a valid testing setup.
- Collaborate with our analysts and designers to come to the most optimal testing setup. You are expected to have opinions and ideas on how to further enhance the user experience in all sorts of ways.
- Know how our testing-, data and analysis tools are set up, maintained and connected and be able to troubleshoot issues and optimize data strategies.
- Work with and implement external API's where needed when testing with vendors and/or (new) tools.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings to discuss ideas, offer advice and strategize on ideas to improve the E-commerce experience.
- Support different teams with technical insights from a front-end perspective.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Professional experience in working as a front-end developer
- Excellent communication skills and able to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Open minded and able to discuss ideas to come to a collaborative conclusion.
- Attention to detail and a creative mindset able to assess possibilities and pick the most optimal one
- Experience with A/B testing software, such as Optimizely, Monetate or VWO.
- Experience with data analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe analytics, with technical insights into the tools (bonus).
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines. #LI-DD1 #LI-Hybrid