Art Director/ Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
- Work closely with our Head of Creative to help elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction.
- Develop and plan visual concepts for campaigns together with our Head of Creative, including suggesting photographers, videographers, stylists and casting, and researching relevant references.
- Collaborate with Content, Project Management and Production on the coordination and execution of shoots.
- Overlook and oversee post-production process and be the final check off point for all images created.
- Photo editing and curation, including retouching and cropping and general upkeep of aeyde.com imagery.
- Develop showroom, space design and other brand relevant concepts.
- Work together with freelancers across different creative disciplines such as styling, space design, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in Graphic Design and/or Art Direction within fashion or adjacent industries
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote, confidence using wire-framing and moving image tools
- A portfolio with proven industry experience, photography skills is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and passion for fashion, art and design
- Positive, flexible and open-minded, a true team player
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written) required
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships and public transportation