Assistant Buyer, UGG
Assistant Buyer, UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the UGG Assistant Buyer, you will assist the DTC buying function across both online and retail channels, providing seasonal analysis and ensuring that commercial and seasonal assortments are in line with the UGG brand and business goals. This role will care for the EMEA UGG Outlet business, stores and online through creating and trading commercial product ranges in-line with the brand goals.
- Own the range assortment for Outlets as well as the key duties and goals of the department as a whole, including the critical path, seasonal analysis, order ownership, Buy Plan maintenance and ownership of the Outlet OTB
- Create and shape great relationships with the Ecommerce team, Stores, Marketing, Product Merchandising, Logistics and Planning
- Understand the branded footwear marketplace across the EMEA region to identify opportunities for the UGG brand
- Liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders including stores, ecommerce, visual merchandising, marketing and allocation/planning teams on retail promotions and other focal points
- Maintain Pricing in Buy Plan, coordinating with Product merchandisers to ensure pricing for all markets is updated and checked in a timely manner
- Attend regular store visits and comp shops
Who You Are:
- Conscientious and motivated with an eye for product
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- An self-guided thinker and problem solver
- A great communicator and team player
- Multi-tasks and prioritises well
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience within the footwear or fashion industry at Assistant Buyer level
- Excellent commercial awareness and a passion for the UGG brand
- Track record in brand ownership is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel and Powerpoint
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.