We are looking for a Finance Assistant with substantial experience working with domestic
and foreign customers and vendors, including financial accounting. You will be responsible
for all work tasks in connection with debtors and creditors and various parts of accounting.
In addition to the finance department, you will work closely with sales, logistics,
productions and retail.
- Financial accounting for Danish, German and English companies.
- Other financial accounting in collaboration with the team.
- Contribution to the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Strong understanding of financial IT.
- Posting of payments.
- Engaging in dialogue with customers and vendors, including written and verbal follow-ups regarding outstanding amounts.
- Reporting to the sales department regarding status.
- Accountant with substantial experience with debtors and creditors.
- You are structured and analytically oriented.
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Business Central is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: WOOD WOOD HQ, Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 Copenhagen K.