UNION Los Angeles is looking for a full-time E-commerce Manager. Based in Los Angeles, this role will look after the day-to-day operations of the unionlosangeles.com platform.
- Oversee orders in Shopify and liaise with the shipping department head to optimize fulfillment.
- Monitor and resolve any order processing issues.
- Analyze and report on e-commerce performance metrics; develop and adhere to KPIs.
- Contribute to and implement web merchandising strategy (including product placement, search results, navigation, recommendations, collection setup, and content placement).
- Responsible for scheduling and managing online product launches and raffles.
- Write and edit product copy (bearing in mind SEO best practices).
- Monitor and optimize conversion rate and average order value to hit daily targets.
- Work with ecommerce, marketing, and CS teams to identify UX improvement opportunities.
- Set standards and systems for new product updates and content creation.
- Work with other departments to maintain clean product catalog tags and collections.
- Conduct full site audits, ensuring all current stock is displayed online correctly.
- Provide support in email marketing, SEO, keyword research, and paid social media.
- Work with other departments to develop and maintain a marketing calendar addressing launches, inventory availability, key sales events, and seasonal lulls.
- Leverages web analytics to understand the performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as categories, featured placements (including promotions/sales) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the loyalty program.
- Assesses the competitive landscape by examining merchandising strategies of key competitors to understand emerging online trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
- Google Analytics
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders.
- Strong eye for curating product assortments that are visually compelling and on-trend.
- Prior experience in menswear or knowledge of consumer and market trends is highly preferred.
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills.