Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
Maison Margiela is looking for a Supervisor to join the team of our London store. An Ambassador to support the Store Management Team to achieve store sales and maximizing profitability through effective management of the store team, service excellence and implementation of company programmes, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include :
- Increase sales turnover by providing excellent customer service;
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients;
- Have good knowledge of performance indicators and management tools;
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives;
- Relay instructions and controlling task completion;
- Assist with training the team and monitoring their performance;
- Supervise administrative tasks and procedures follow ups;
- Maintain appearance of store, back office and stockroom;
- Assist with stock control (stock-take, safety, product levels).