Associate, Project Management - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
The Associate Project Manager will support the project cycle by helping to lead the communication of all projects within the designated business line or product category. This role will help support the Apparel and Underwear project managers. They will own and support the process from inception to completion, including participation in production schedules, delivery of assets, archive management, merch milestone meetings and the ability to know when and how to raise red flags as issues arise that may effect on time delivery.
This role requires an understanding of the Calvin Klein brand and the ability to manage multiple projects with high levels of complexity. The Associate Project Manager will work alongside Merchandising, Supply Chain, Design and integrated production across many levels of the organization and should have experience with Project management software solutions. They should have experience with retail brands and understand the go-to-market process.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Supports the Project Management team with a variety of requests from Cross-Functional teams
• Make recommendations for effective workflow procedures and best practices in partnership with the rest of the Project Management team and cross-functional partners.
• Help and support manage project timelines by documenting project process using established tools.
• Document and distribute detailed meeting recaps with actionable next steps + help manage all PRM notes.
• Strong understanding of brand standards.
• Facilitate cross-discipline and cross-partner collaboration.
• Ensure the routing for approval and review of all materials.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-4 years of proven and progressive project management experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Power point, Project, Word
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong people skills that can bring / unite teams together around varying business solutions
Pay Range: $66,550 - $92,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert