Marketing & Communications Project Apprentice
Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our Headquarters in Milan, we are looking for an Apprentice to support the Marketing & Communications Project Manager.
- Support with the 360 calendar management and definition of weekly product/messaging priorities Monitoring content production to ensure all produced content meet aligned priorities Collaborate with all internal teams (HQ retail, local markets, eCommerce and wholesale teams) and external teams (wholesale/franchise/license partners) Support the Project management for all special projects including collaborations, partnerships and corporate social responsibility projects Help with the manage product/newsletter copywriting for Italian language Support with the Project management for all events including the show
- At least 2 years previous experience Good knowledge of websites and content management software Experience within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects) Strong understanding of the current social landscape Excellent communication skills Highly creative Analytical and organizational skills Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field of study Fluency in English, Italian is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
- Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
- Proactive & flexible problem solver
- “Thinking out of the box” attitude
- Open minded and inclusive
- Active builder of constructive relationships
- Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
- Young mindset
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor.
We are constantly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principles.