Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Executive
- Full Time
George Cox Creepers have been the choice of British subcultures, whose style influenced the world, since the Teds, through the Rockers, the Modernists, Punks all the way to today. Instantly recognised for their iconic crepe sole and brutal styling, George Cox has been adopted by every new generation and every time in a new way.
Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Executive - George Cox
Based in London, but with a truly global reach, you will be responsible for our digital Brand output, fan connection, and trading the George Cox brand website.
This is a very exciting opportunity for somebody with a true entrepreneurial spirit and understanding of brand strategy to grow with the business.
- Responsible for driving significant growth in the Brand’s direct fan (customer) database, leading to year-on-year revenue growth
- Creating, uploading, and merchandising all product assets (imagery and copy)
- Creating / commissioning and adapting seasonal brand creative for use across all digital channels and seasonal wholesale line sheets (imagery, video, copy)
- Liaising with internal team on fulfilment (and returns) of ecommerce orders
- Working with the Digital Marketing agency on all paid performance, ensuring a balance of ROAS vs brand building to a fixed budget
- Managing Brand fan database and email marketing
- Inputting into key strategic meetings, including, collection development and seasonal marketing strategy with insights from digital presence and customer feedback
- Ambitious with a passion for brands
- Experience in social media, database and email marketing, website management
- Some experience working with / managing external agencies
- Experience using Adobe suite i.e. Photoshop etc.
- Currently working at a coordinator/executive level or similar
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We offer a competitive salary, pension plus much more! You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing brand looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.