Trade Marketing Manager, UGG
Trade Marketing Manager, UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
In this role you will own the delivery of the Trade Marketing Plan for UGG Germany.
Shaping great partnerships with our wholesale clients is key to this role, in addition to implementing creative UGG brand experiences that successfully engages our consumers.
This a bilingual role requiring language proficiency in both English and German.
- With the support of the Head of Trade Marketing EMEA, develop the trade marketing program for Germany
- Implement bespoke campaigns that targets our wholesale partner’s consumers and aligns with seasonal brand campaign goals
- Assist in developing the brand’s seasonal trade launch materials in partnership with the Commercial team
- Maintain Marketing’s critical paths, ensuring integration with other Business critical path(s)
- Care for the German Trade Marketing Budget, ensuring all projects are costed, approved and adhered
- Providing monthly updates on German Trade Marketing Budget to Head of Trade Marketing EMEA
- Develop excellent relationships with the UGG Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams
- Develop bespoke campaigns that targets our wholesale partner’s consumers, ensuring the campaigns align with seasonal brand campaign goals
Who You Are:
- Self-Starting and a conscientious team player
- Able to care for multiple projects at once
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge and passion for the UGG brand
- Possesses a problem solving and action orientated mindset
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge and passion for the brand
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience in a similar trade marketing role within the fashion/footwear/lifestyle industry
- A passion for developing great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Fluency in German with a good level of English is a requirement for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.