P448 is an Italian streetwear sneaker company; a truly contemporary brand whose collections are designed to empower the individual. Our brand is candid, free-spirited and relatable. The Content Coordinator supports creative development and execution for the P448 brand across all channels. This individual will organize the production of content for key marketing channels, including web, social, and print – and steward creative project schedules and workflow throughout the company. A successful candidate will be able to work cross functionally with creative, digital & web teams by managing and tracking project status and timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow. This individual should be highly organized with an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape, strong copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Manage creative asset creation, production and delivery ensuring projects are executed on time and to brand standards
- Overseeing copywriting for landing pages, emails, social media posts, maintaining P448’s tone of voice, ensuring consistent communication across all marketing touchpoints
- Assists Art Director on all campaign development & execution, including pre and postproduction management of photo shoots, events and PR initiatives
- Strategize innovative content ideas to enter new social platforms for the brand
- Conceptualize and create stills, videos, behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns. These will include but are not limited to: Product Launches, Brand Partnerships, Store Events, Influencer Activations
- Collaborate with internal teams – e-commerce, marketing, retail, talent acquisition, etc. - to understand product, editorial and campaign requirements to identify where you can add value.
- Manage content calendar for all brand divisions and follow up with content coordinators, videographers, etc. to ensure deadlines are met and quality work is being created
- Excel at taking creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
- Proofread, edit and review content for quality, value, and uniqueness
- Strategize with the team on trends, best practices, and ways to constantly improve content quality
- Work in collaboration with legal to create contracts for influencers/models when needed
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years of experience
- Experienced with photoshop, illustrator, and creation of 3D plans
- Strong understanding of space planning / design layout
- Keen eye for fashion/model photography and still life product photography; fashion retail and/or e-commerce experience a bonus
- Deep social media savvy and a keen understanding of what works on each platform (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube)
- Strong organizational skills to manage simultaneous projects and short deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to travel
- Extremely self-motivated, organized, and a great multitasker
- Fashion background experience preferred