Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview
A Flagship Digital Shopper merges the traditional service of a personal shopper while embracing the continual evolution of modern retail, ecommerce, and social media. They engage virtually with nationwide clients in unique and innovative ways, extending Bloomingdale's Flagship assortments and services to clients and a broader audience. Essential Functions
Qualifications and Competencies
- Builds a long-term, high-value client base with customers in store and virtually
- Builds luxury client base to Unlocked and Luxe status
- Educates audience on Loyalist program, promoting its benefits
- Promote Flagship assortments, distorted towards focus businesses, to client and follower base
- Partners with key vendors and merchants to maximize product sell-through, provides feedback regarding product assortments and advocates for in demand styles
- Hosts virtual and in-person events, highlighting brands, products and other opportunities and supporting key company/store focuses
- Maximizes Salesfloor and social media to grow audience, building client base, promote self, Bloomingdale's and Flagship assortments and services
- Produce creative and informative content including styling, key items and storytelling
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years direct experience.
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.