Thom Sweeney is a modern British tailor with stores in London and New York. We make formal and casual clothes which combine understated, masculine design with superior craftsmanship.
Our ready to wear collections are sold globally with the following strategic partners: Mr Porter, Matches Fashion, My Theresa, and Nordstrom.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will be working very closely with the rest of the digital team. You will be the guardian of the voice and tone of the brand and will be working towards bringing the site to life and creating engaging storytelling across all our platforms; especially social. You are customer centric.
Content & Email
- Write and deliver engaging and original content across all our channels (social, email, site, etc.) Oversee and co-ordinate the new content franchises launching in September on social and site. Bring campaigns and collections to life whilst delivering the brand tone of voice in a consistent manner. Responsible for our organic social channel, publish relevant stories and monitor the community feedback. Responsible for proofreading any content produced by the internal team ensuring that it is on-brand and grammatically correct. Work closely with the rest of the team ensuring they are aware of any change that may affect the customer journey.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to deliver SEO-friendly content. o Optimise and ensure that on-site content includes appropriate keywords to improve rankings and visibility.
Planning & Processes
- Manage and update the contributors to The Insider section launching in September. Continually improve processes to improve efficiency and accuracy. o Accountable for developing & delivering appropriate brand assets and campaign materials in a timely manner.
- Support the Head of Marketing to close and deliver new partnerships.
- Relevant degree in English, journalism, communications, or related discipline. 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a luxury environment. A natural affinity with social media and with the toolkit to help the brand produce engaging, daily social content across the relevant platforms. Highly organised with great attention to detail. Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills. A basic understanding of SEO. A proactive, enthusiastic, and ‘can-do’ attitude.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary Competitive Bonus scheme Health Insurance Clothing allowance