Social Media Manager
Antler is the UK’s longest-established luggage brand with over 100 years of expertise. With new ownership and a long-term vision, the brand is poised for reinvigoration and rediscovery as the world looks forward to travelling again: there has never been a better time to become part of this dynamic business.
Our ambitious but achievable growth plans are centred on elevating our storied brand, bringing it to life with a contemporary aesthetic that resonates with a new generation of travel lovers.
We are now looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our motivated and collaborative team and continue this evolution. The role will report directly to the Head of Communications and work closely with the wider design, marketing and e-commerce team.
This role would suit an ambitious and energetic creative with an entrepreneurial and resourceful approach. The ideal candidate will relish rolling their sleeves up and being hands on, with the ambition and creativity to step up to take ownership of our global social media channels and content strategy.
- Work with the Head of Communications to develop the strategy for Antler’s existing social media channels of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Evaluate and assess the opportunity for launching on additional social media channels that are new to Antler, making recommendations and implementing ideas and activity accordingly
- Identify and implement new features on current platforms
- Own and manage the social media content calendar and ensure it supports the team trade plan Work closely with the Customer Service Manager to streamline customer interactions quickly and efficiently
- Create clear design briefs for the creative/design team, project managing content creation and activation of campaigns
- Creative ideation, working closely with the Visual Lead to ensure all content is on brand and aligns with the brand's visual identity
- Copywriting — ensuring all social media communications comply with the brand tone of voice
- Work with the Head of Communications on the global influencer + social media content strategy ensuring it aligns with the overarching PR and communications strategy
- Community engagement - nurturing, engaging and amplifying all interactions
- Work with the PR team on press launches and activations
- Own all social media KPIs and reporting
- Monitor competitor activity staying ahead of trends and opportunities Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to industry innovation, trends and new developments
- Previous experience in the luxury and/or premium lifestyle sector, ideally in ecommerce
- Creative flair
- A digital/social native
- An eye for design and thorough understanding of design requirements for social media
- Extremely organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Confident with budgets and reporting
- Knowledge of the travel and/or fashion industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- An engaging copywriter
- Ability to prioritise when busy, and deliver to tight deadlines
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills, ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills