Sports Marketing Manager
The Foundation is a dynamic work environment with great employees. We are proud to be an Employer of Choice and have a unique and diverse working environment. One of our most regarded assets is our team. We have a fantastic staff with the drive and determination to conquer the goals. In addition, we have multiple decades' worth of relationships with retail partners that we revere and treasure. Their businesses are our businesses, as our success directly depends on their success. In 2017 we expanded our services to focus on a full suite of services inclusive of Distribution, Licensing, Development & Design. In addition, we have an entire team focused on Imports, Logistics, Warehousing, Marketing, and Finance.
We are seeking a Kappa Sports Marketing Manager for our Los Angeles Office in the Arts District Downtown. The ideal candidate is strong, dedicated, and outgoing, and we want to add to our team. In addition, the Marketing Manager should be highly motivated to manage the Kappa clothing line for the Western Region of the U.S.
Please visit www.thefndtn.com; you may send your resume to email@example.com.
- Work Directly with Kappa Italy and Kappa U.S. to execute action plans.
- Point of Contact for U.S. Olympic Ski and Snowboarding
- Manage Annual Marketing Budget
- Drives advertising and promotion strategies and leads the execution of these plans- ensuring consistency and the right look, tone, and feel across the full mix of traditional and digital media
- Liaison for public relations and social media initiatives that support the brand position and aid in increasing brand awareness and consideration
- Evaluates and execute opportunities for partnerships
- Manage Critical Creative Brand Assets
- Collaborate on and manage Marketing Calendars, including Social Media,
- Marketing and Event Launch
- Work closely with outside agencies and marketing vendors hired to support marketing objectives
- Work with Sales, Design, and Ecommerce teams to ensure brand story and image or communicated and executed throughout the organization
- Manage Account Specific Marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong project management and timeline skills
- written and verbal communication skills with an approachable personality with an innate sense of urgency, results-driven, and entrepreneurial spirit are a must
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed
- First-rate collaboration and execution skills
- Knowledge of Action Sport Industry
- Advanced organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness for deadlines
- Interaction with all levels of management
- Ability to plan resources effectively, anticipate obstacles and develop solutions
- Demonstrated a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to lead and manage a small developing team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing Preferred,
Minimum of five (5) years of successful marketing and or project management
Experience in Apparel and Ski/Snowboarding Industry
Proven track record of teamwork and working well within a dynamic organization
Carrying/Lifting: Maximum of 25 lbs.
Standing: Minimal Standing up to 2 hours
Sitting: Up to 4 hours per day
Walking: Medium to maximum Walking
Repetitive Motion: Keyboard entry, telephone use
Visual Acuity: View read computer screen with or without corrective devices
Environment exposure: General Office Fashion