5 days left
- Full Time
Our Production team is looking for a highly motivated Production Assistant to support with our multi-faceted design and production process. This is an opportunity to hit the ground running in a fun, fast-paced environment with many opportunities to learn and grow with a small business experiencing rapid growth. The role will report to the Production Manager and will also assist our Founder.
Job Type: Part-time and full-time options available. The candidate will be asked to work from our corporate office in New York City’s Garment District.
Job Description: As an integral member of the team, you will be tasked with:
- Having an in-depth understanding of our product and quality standards in order to assist with our quality control process.
- Helping prepare and ship packages for bridal orders
- Assisting with fabric inventory tracking and ordering
- General Garment District errands
- Sourcing materials, trims and supplies as needed
- Supporting communication between local factories and vendors
- Updating and creating seasonal files (BOM/trimsheets/linesheets)
- Developing libraries for previous seasons materials, trims, and embellishments
- Facilitating with new collection patterns (if applicable)
- 1+ years of apparel production, sourcing and/or product development experience. Prior experience in bridal is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of garment manufacturing, including construction and fabrication. Prior experience working closely with bridal or couture garments is preferred
- Must hold a strong desire and willingness to assist the production team in all daily tasks and long-term projects
- Self-motivated and dedicated, go-getter attitude
- Excellent time management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow while working with alongside a small team
- Problem solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with the Garment District is a plus