Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration. Any offer of employment is contingent upon proof of full COVID 19 vaccinations upon hire. Accommodations due to medical or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
The Associate, Communications - News, Research & Analysis is a critical team member of the Global Impact and Communications Team, providing insights and analysis of major brand and corporate moments across various channels. This role reports to the Global Communications Lead, and the associate will also support the development of internal and external strategies for the Company's finance and digital business functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the Ralph Lauren Daily News Report
• Support the Global Communications Lead in project management across key milestones such as: quarterly earnings, Investor Day, corporate strategy and business development milestones and annual shareholder meeting; and other communications programming, including press and speaker events
• Support corporate issues, protocols and regulations on behalf of the internal Ralph Lauren brand
• Maintain a pulse on industry and macro trends, taking note of important articles and, when appropriate, alerting Corporate Communications, Investor Relations and PR teams
• Manage corporate press, reporting and distribution lists
• Conduct background research on industry events, reporters and topics for executive briefing materials
• Create, organize and maintain running coverage recaps for financial and digital communications moments
• Help manage the press inbox and route requests appropriately
• Track conference landscape and help assess Executive Leadership speaking engagement opportunities
• Manage key vendor relationships for media monitoring, clipping and analysis
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Strong writing and storytelling skills with hyper-attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize and manage workload and to work collaboratively across a highly cross-functional environment.
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel, SharePoint) and Collaborative Working with Microsoft 365 and Team with ability to quickly learn other applications, as necessary
* Collaborative and entrepreneurial skillset
* Ability to navigate tasks with high-level clarity and discretion
* Ability to distill high volume of data and insights into executive summaries, reports and presentations