UNION Los Angeles is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager. Based in Los Angeles, this role will work closely with our Creative Director to lead our various business channels’ marketing strategies. 60% of duties related to this role will focus on ideating marketing strategies related to our in-house label. Namely, 4 seasonal collections a year and a selection of key partners collaborations. The remaining 40% will be spent overseeing our weekly multi-brand release calendars.
Key Duties/Responsibilities Reports to: Creative Director & President
- Builds yearly 360° marketing strategies that support the following:
- In-house label: UNION
- Collaborations: Nike & Jordan (+ others)
- Retail Channels: in-store, online, and in partnership with the UNION Japan team
- Leads the creation and execution of ongoing brand editorials and special projects.
- Collaboratively oversees the production of all assets with our internal teams + sources and manages external partners when applicable.
- Coordinates and leads global releases with all parties: brand collaborators, Japanese retail partners, internal ecommerce & retail teams.
- Plans and oversees the company marketing calendar. Sets budgets and manages projects accordingly.
COLLABORATIONS. (Nike & Jordan + others)
- Ideates storyboard proposals for campaigns + editorial support (still & video).
- Pitches project proposals to internal and external partners.
- Coordinates and oversees editorial shoots.
- Produces look book assets and stylized product shots. Sources production partners when needed.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
- Manages our in-house Marketing and Social Media team: 1 Social Media Coordinator + 1 in-house Content Photographer.
- Responsible for all Union LA media outlets and actively promotes various marketing initiatives through these channels: IG, FB, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Weekly Newsletters & Union.com’s News page.
- Oversees social media promotional campaigns to help support releases.
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Understanding of fashion and cultural trends
- Highly organized and solution oriented
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders