Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview
The Cause Marketing Specialist will drive the strategy and execution of Bloomingdale's national and regional Cause Marketing campaigns and initiatives and internal corporate giving, colleague fundraising campaigns, and volunteerism. This individual will have responsibility for implantation of Bloomingdale's annual calendar of customer-focused fundraising campaigns, corporate giving, and employee cause fundraising and volunteerism projects. Essential Functions
- Support Manager with planning of all national Cause Marketing campaigns, regional events, and initiatives and lead execution and communication
- Lead all employee giving campaigns and work closely with Macy's partners, executive sponsors, and Manager to plan, execute and communicate these campaigns.
- Partner with Bloomingdale's ERGs to leverage and amplify charitable relationships to support programming around major cultural and human calendar moments.
- Plan, coordinate and execute volunteerism activities for colleagues throughout the year.
- Draft campaign support materials such as contact and distribution lists, key messages, store execution memos, and marketing briefs.
- Track, analyze and communicate campaign performance; gather key performance indicators from cross-functional teams, create campaign recaps and year-end reports.
- Gather, interpret, and summarize relevant customer, colleague, and industry research related to Cause Marketing. Make recommendations based on information analyzed for future Cause Marketing campaigns, events, and strategies.
- Research and identify new non-profit philanthropic partners for Bloomingdale's Cause Marketing campaigns, Corporate grant giving and Enterprise strategies
- Manage corporate grant process including reviewing applications for both national and regional grants and owning all communication with philanthropic partners regarding application information and status. Track budget allocations.
- Manage contract review process with legal and ensure that all contractual agreements are upheld by Bloomingdale's and our nonprofit partners to include timely donation of funds, registration of co-venture agreements.
- Communicate with non-profit partners, internal teams and stores as needed to ensure projects are effectively completed and reporting analyzed for results and distribution.
- Handle all administration and finance needs such as creation of purchase orders, processing invoices, and managing expense.
- Responsible for marketing turn-in and briefing process and route marketing collateral and other documentation for approval.
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3-5 years related experience
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable interacting with all levels of the company
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Ability to multitask, prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- Access and PowerPoint skills required. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (v-lookups, pivots). Knowledge of SQL
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting, with occasional standing
- Occasionally requires walking, bending, reaching, hearing, and talking
- Continuous use of computers and other office equipment
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs.