Customer Service & Inventory Co-ordinator
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, our new Customer Service & E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our daily customer service within our e-commerce team and will also manage inventory, order and item creation across Wood Wood & third party brands
- Support Customer Service by responding to customer emails, phone calls, chats and requests.
- Handling return orders and claims
- Improving return metrics through strong collation and understanding of data.
- Support in creating items and orders in Business Central.
- Coordinate inventory across different systems.
- Coordinate with the external warehouse.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English and Danish, other languages preferable.
- Strong understanding of IT and various systems.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV and relevant cover letter with the subject line “Customer Service & Inventory Co-ordinator ” to Mikael.email@example.com.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 København.