7 days left
- Full Time
The Associate Planner will exhibit flexibility and adaptability and support a team-oriented, collaborative environment. These strategies will support continued sales growth and ensure margin and sell-through targets are achieved. The Associate Planner will work cross-functionally with Retail, Digital/Ecommerce, Logistics, Wholesale, Production, Design and PR. This role is based in our NYC office and reports to the Business Planning Manager.
- Weekly reporting and comparative analysis of Veronica Beard sales performance by delivery and classification to understand nuances by channel and identify opportunities and / or risks for the business with a focus on Jean & Swim departments.
- Monitor CORE selling and company ATS position. Partner with Business Planning Manager to re-forecast CORE sales monthly and update quarterly inventory bulks accordingly to maintain proper DTC inventory levels by channel at the UPC level. Communicate re-cut needs and / or opportunities to chase into best-selling CORE styles.
- Re-forecast OTB monthly for Veronica Beard Jean & Swim departments. Share receipt targets with Allocator(s) and recommend RTVs / promos / markdowns as needed to maintain healthy inventory levels for Ecommerce and 20+ retail locations. Utilize forecast to build seasonal receipt plans in preparation for market.
- Create assortment and SKU count plans by classification that tie back to OTB for Ecommerce and 20+ retail stores in preparation for market. Assist Business Planning Manager and Buying team counterpart(s) in determining style rankings and depth investments by style / color during market.
- Assist in further development of processes and best practices to improve efficiencies and streamline workflow. Work closely with other members of the Buying / Planning team to onboard and train new hires to facilitate the continued growth of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in planning, merchandising, and/or buying
- Advanced Excel skills
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and be accountable
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.