Accounts Receivable Coordinator
The position is based in our NYC Corporate office and reporting to our Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Conduct collection calls and e-mails, to consistently follow up with aged accounts
- Manage prepaid accounts to ensure timely payments and subsequent shipments
- Process and e-mail customer statements
- Post daily deposits to client accounts, properly applying to outstanding invoices and offsets
- Reconcile, resolve, and dispute customer chargebacks as needed
- Work with complementary business functions such as sales and logistics
- Post invoices daily; investigate and resolve billing issues
- Organize and maintain relevant accounting details and files
- Provide coverage for team members as needed
- Accounting and/or Accounts Receivable experience strongly preferred, up to 3 years
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal-oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently)
- Proficiency with MS-Office specifically MS Excel, including pivot tables and vlookup
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.