Social Media Director
6 days left
- Full Time
Veronica Beard is looking for a skilled Social Media Director to lead our social media team. This creative storyteller is responsible for creating and executing our organic social media strategies, growing our follower base, leading social media campaigns and overseeing all of our social content and social partnerships. With a social media content producer, this person will oversee and launch all of our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest) as well as our secondary social channels (Twitter, YouTube and TikTok).
This social media leader must have an ability to tell a brand story and specialize in working with founder-led businesses.
Please include a portfolio of previous social campaigns you have developed and executed.
- Plan and implement organic social media strategies in support of brand and business goals, as well as social media-specific growth goals: driving brand awareness, increasing follower count, engagement, conversion and traffic to site.
- Conceptualize dynamic visual content; partner with social media editor to oversee content creation, live-capture strategy and storytelling, both photo and video.
- Create social media campaigns, partnerships, and influencer collaborations that live o
- Oversee community engagement; develop social programs to excite, engage and inspire the Veronica Beard audience, building an interactive relationship between company and community.
- Establish content calendar (social/editorial/marketing) and oversee content strategy and timelines to ensure cross-functional alignment with email, marketing messaging and company initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze social metrics to assess strategic performance and propose effective strategies for growth.
- Partner with social media editor on performance reporting and share learnings, hindsights and key takeaways with leadership.
- A creative social media marketing professional with 5+ years of experience in content marketing for a fashion, lifestyle, or beauty brand
- Elevated creative eye and aesthetic; strong creative vision and skills in photo, video and design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and DSLR photography a plus
- Serve as social media expert, bringing knowledge of the landscape, community and tools
- Idea generator—ability to brainstorm new ways to bring the brand to life on social media
- Passionate about the social media space and creating high-quality, on-brand, of-the-moment social content
- Exceptional multi-tasking and management skills to support Social Media Editor and build the organic social team
- Appreciation and understanding of the Veronica Beard brand, story and aesthetic
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.