Production Manager (Denim)
5 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a Denim Production Manager to join our Production Department. The position is based in our Los Angeles Corporate office and reports to our Senior Denim Production and Product Development Manager.
- Daily communication with domestic factories, problem solving and schedule management.
- Independently work on weekly WIP with factories to track progress
- Attend weekly production meetings prepared with garment status updates/reports
- Proactively help ensure all standards are met in production stage – cost, quality, delivery
- Data entry and upkeep into ERP system
- Assist with creating and maintaining POs in ERP system
- Email follow-up in a timely manner
- Sample tracking, logging and review before handing over to tech team
- Approving bulk wash submissions and measuring TOP’s throughout production
- Attending weekly fittings
- Reviewing and approving factory shipping documents and invoices
- Assist with updating raw material and trim inventory
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in production exclusively in the denim industry with technical understanding of pattern, sewing construction, and wash
- Understanding of seasonal production calendar and lead times
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once while working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Highly organized and efficient
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Team Player
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.