Retail Field Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As the Retail Field Manager, reporting to the VP, Wholesale, you will be responsible for overseeing the USA and Canadian retail coordinator programs, including budgets, schedules, trainings, and more. In this front facing dynamic role, you will support VP, the sales manager and the wholesale team for market and all other wholesale activities.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Oversee North America (United States and Canada) retail coordinator programs, including, but not limited to Budgets, Schedules, Training, and Communication.
- Work with the sales and marketing departments ahead of shipping season to develop training materials to ensure product, brand and marketing messages are properly conveyed to sales associates/visual managers/merchants
- Connect with department managers and store management to schedule Product Knowledges and additional store visits
- Attend department store showroom market meetings when possible to communicate specific needs/concerns/ problems with intent to course correct for upcoming season
- Communicate store visits and key learnings to sales, bridging the gap between sales and store associates, offering solutions and advice to remedy issue at hand
- Analyze sales reports, prioritizing communication, and visits according to need
- Implement sales initiatives to drive styles and categories needing support (contests, events, etc)
- Perform competitive review: gain understanding of competition best and worst sellers, overall trend in department or store, working with store management to understand rank in department and communicate all key learnings to sales team
- Work with in store management for best floor positioning, mannequin displays, visual outposts, including T&M coordinator for support
- Work directly with manager on all in store activities and events such as trunk shows or selling days
- Available for some travel
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proven sales experience
- Understanding of retail store operations and floor space management
- Advanced written and oral communication skills with strong organizational skills.
- Strong PC and software skills: MS Office, and Excel
- Commercial approach with the ability to affect business through operational excellence
- Some travel required
Some of Who You Are:
- Mus have an in depth understanding of sales and merchandising principles
- Possess excellent time management skills, self-motivated and must be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills