Director of Human Resources
5 days left
- Full Time
This position will oversee the HR department for our company of brands: Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and Goldsign. The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance. This positions reports into the CFO and partners closely with the CEO, COO and Chief Counsel.
- Provide overall leadership and thoughtful guidance by overseeing all aspects of employee welfare and career development; including payroll, benefits, systems, development and training.
- Manage employee relations.
- Ensure compliance will all legal and workplace regulations, in partnership with the legal team.
- Lead HR team across LA-based locations to ensure programs and support are consistent with company standards.
- Implement recruiting programs and hire and train team members with a team of supervisors.
- Develop and implement programs for employee wellness, enabling team members, company culture and the organization to thrive.
- Function as a strategic, human capital advisor to the senior management team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management is a plus
- Professional HR experience, ideally from an apparel or similar business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work