Sales Operations Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Sales Operations Analyst whose main objectives will be to support the day to day management of Wholesale and outside sales Operations at Lunya, creating a clear process and building an excellent experience for our third party partners and our internal team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the day to day management for our Wholesale Operations business including order entry, planning, allocations, fulfillment, returns, chargebacks, invoicing and reporting
- Manage dropship style setup, and all facets of order management with Wholesale Majors (Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, etc.) and specialty accounts.
- Manage samples and advertising requests.
- Run reporting to identify and communicate risk to the financial forecast and fulfillment of wholesale orders to upper management and cross functional teams
- Provide in-month visibility on what is ready to ship, expected date of shipment, and what shipped by account and create quarterly order fulfillment plan based on production in-dates, communicating expectations and risks to team leads
- Work cross functionally with Wholesale Sales team, Merchandising and planning, and Warehouse management on order discrepancies, backorders, and/or shipping anomalies
- Have an understanding of different EDI / vendor platforms to gain shipping approvals, send packing lists, ASNs, invoices, etc. and other processes as required by customers
- Lead weekly meeting with Sales team to review open order bookings for financial forecast, reviews ETA for risk, and provides recap to Sales and management.
- Be the expert on customer-vendor requirements, reviewing and managing any updates, including VAS requirements and/or waivers, and field them with the appropriate internal and external parties
- Partner with warehouse operations to communicate 3PL priorities and/or updates to shipping requirements
- Research and reduce customer chargebacks by identifying root-cause.
- Ensure orders are appropriately prioritized and fulfilled daily
- Understand customs requirements for international orders such as duties and Tax collection, proforma and commercial invoices, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- College graduate preferred; 2-3 year experience in wholesale operations, allocation, or logistics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, team player mindset
- Analytical prowess, easily able to structure and digest data to identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Ability to multitask, juggle numerous projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and solution oriented. Creative, not afraid to think differently, take risks.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit. Push up your sleeve mentality; no job too big or small
Position will also require:
- Capable of creating models in Excel and analyzing data and KPIs
- Experience working in NetSuite // Shopify // NewStore a plus
WHO WE ARE:
At Lunya and Lahgo, we are reimagining meaningful leisures from what they wear to the experiences they have. Our team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.