Client Support Services Lead, Asia Pacific
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Leading a team of geographically dispersed resources to deliver technology services on time and within budget for the domain and geography for which they have responsibility.
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence within specific service definition (KPI) or CSS function and geographic responsibilities.
- Work with their teams to determine necessary activities to successfully deliver Services throughout the given service line or function.
- Ensure that the right type and number of resources that are required to fulfill the planned services are available and in place through cooperation with resolver groups and resource /team manager.
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution by following defined
- Understanding the pipeline of demand and work with the teams to ensure an appropriate supply of service or resources
- Responsible for IT financial and related business operation management and reporting and optimizing processes
- They are also expected to contribute to the wider goals of IT Services
- Operating multiple and conflicting priorities in a timely and sensitive way, with full transparency to the IT management and business.
- Managing and leading complex stakeholders towards optimal solutions while helping them understand resource constraints and prioritization
- Holding the teams to the highest standards, IT Services discipline and accountability
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing and managing delivery with the associated teams. This will be critical to reaching PVH strategic objectives for beyond.
- In addition, this position has basic accountability for IT daily to day operation and support, stand up for escalation point as part of responsible of maintain service quality. All mentioned jobs description could be flexibly amended and applied by considering IT service delivery and quality matter.
- Manage IT Help Desk daily operation including external partners with the delivery of IT support services.
- Coordinate support escalation. Monitoring progress and quality of deliverables from both internal and external resources, ensuring associated, services, requests and incidents follow the defined workflows.
- Secure quality documentation of deployed solutions according to defined standard
- Manage with vendors to provide maintenance and support service on reported faults.
- Help desk statistic reporting as determined.
- Ad hoc tasks and project management as determined by local or regional IT
- Coach, train & mentor Help Desk team on KPI's and business policies and procedures
- Strong Analytical, Strategic and service oriented thinking.
- IT protocol and standard operation and escalation.
- Advanced understanding about Organization and IT Technology.
- Business and Financial Analysis and support from IT perspective.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: At least 10 years hands-on experience in IT business, preferably in the MNC retail industry.
- Education: A bachelor's degree in a business or IT related Field.
- Experience in customer service, leadership in MNC, retail industry skill set may be advantageous. .
- Experience to manage team in different countries and culture, well deal with culture gab
- Expert of IT operation process and experience.
- Good IT technical understanding and skills and the ability to use it for business support.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail and People Management skill
- Experienced vendor management.
- Experienced in managing office and store support operation and services
- Fluency in English.