Intern Product Photography (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Product Photography team we are searching for a Intern Product Photography (f/m/d) to be based in our Heimstetten office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Assist the photography team on set while shooting
• Photograph, color match and retouch Ready-To-Wear flats
• Help organize the studio & equipment and prep sets for shooting
• Deliver high quality and attention to detail during all production stages
• Work under tight deadlines while thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Support the team manage the merchandise, production and logistics of an e-com studio
• Ensure all product managed is handled with care
WHO YOU ARE
• Education in photography, graphic design, or other related visual fields
• Strong attention to detail and high quality standards, challenging the status quo
• Will to learn, adapt and develop as the team’s needs evolve
• Some knowledge of photography softwares (Capture One, Photoshop)
• Ability to remained organized, multitask and work on tight deadlines
• Strong team player - the group goes before individuals
• Hard work, reliability and responsibility are part of your work ethics
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Fluent in English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.