Reporting to the Merchandise Planner, our new Merchandising Assistant will be responsible for item and order creation, data quality across Business Central and will also manage inventory across locations.
- Items & order creation in Business Central.
- Support the Merchandising Planner and Buying Team.
- Coordinate inventory across different systems and stores.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong understanding of IT and Systems.
- Structured, organised and disciplined.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of written and verbal English and Danish, other languages preferable.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV and relevant cover letter with the subject line “Merchandising Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 København.