Retail Marketing Specialist
As the Retail Marketing Specialist, reporting directly to the VP, Global Marketing, and working collaboratively with regional managers, content manager and the DTC team, you will be responsible for executing channel marketing for permanent and pop-up retail stores in North America & Europe. With a deep understanding of positioning in the retail space in malls & street locations, you will identify global and regional marketing initiatives and activations to drive store traffic, while planning and executing programs from conception to execution.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Plan, develop and execute holistic retail marketing strategies, in-store marketing programs for perm and pop-up stores.
- Create and lead Marketing Brief Process related to store level marketing
- Identify global and regional marketing initiatives and activations to drive traffic to store
- Explore city, region, unique and innovative opportunities with local organizations & communities to partner with (i.e., tourism hotels, restaurants, malls, schools, artists, musicians, etc.)
- Project manage and execute marketing programs from conception to store-level execution including coordination and communications with store teams
- Influencer programs
- Mall Advertising
- Store advertising
- Store events
- Collaborate cross-functionally and be the liaison between marketing, creative and DTC teams for seasonal creative updates, activations and marketing opportunities.
- Develop monthly programs with stores to drive traffic and increase the customer database
- Manage and build relationship between store and mall teams to manage marketing & communications. Leveraging store opening and local OOH/digital opportunities with malls inclusive but not limited to
- Directory updates, empty store space amplification, localized billboards, alternative OOH opportunities
- Managing brand pages on all mall websites inclusive of seasonal content, email campaigns, gift guides, etc.
- Manage permanent & pop-up store openings and on-going marketing / creative responsibilities
- Ideating on innovative marketing activations and opportunities specific to stores I.e., give away opportunities, local philanthropic partnerships
- Some travel, about 15% within North America
Some of What You’ll Need:
- At least 3 years of experience in related field of retail marketing (preferably with a Brand)
- Experience working in retail level marketing for a medium size to large brand
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft suite programs,
- Retail experience in multi-market inclusive of global stores an asset
- Worked with global brand with several stores a plus
Some of Who You Are:
- Well versed, strong understanding and is knowledgeable in retail marketing (brick & mortar) with background in luxury fashion/beauty.
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners
- Balance day-to-day execution and larger picture, strategic thinking
- Strong project management skills
- Agile and comfortable with ambiguity