Manager IT Internal Audit
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
• Support the Group in meeting its strategic objectives by championing best practice in risk management, governance and controls.
• Provide independent assurance to the Audit committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the group's control environment.
• Support the business in optimising controls and in protecting value and supporting growth.
• Support the function in delivering its agreed objectives and meeting KPIs and with the overall strategic direction of internal audit and risk.
• Delivery of the IT audit plan globally across IT, Cyber and Digital to provide assurance that risks are managed effectively;
• Monitoring of the IT risk landscape, both within Burberry and in the external environment;
• Build relationships with senior IT leadership to effectively influence change;
• Assist senior leadership with the preparation of board and committee papers;
• Attend relevant committee meetings for IT and programme boards to represent IA and provide subject matter expertise;
• Work collaboratively to deliver the audit plan and to continually improve the function through increased use of technology and analytics;
• Proactively manage team workload and scheduling. Develop a rolling programme of IT audit reviews and provide SME support on financial and other reviews;
• Coach and develop team members and review work performed to ensure it is of the required quality;
• Support team leadership activity to focus on people management, development and objectives; and
• Actively contribute to the development, profile and strategic direction of the Internal Audit Department to ensure Internal Audit remains a relevant, valued business partner by stakeholders.
• Presentation skills to senior stakeholders
• Comprehensive experience in SAP, Cyber/IT Security, IT infrastructure and IT management
• IT audit or IT security qualification (i.e.: CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
• Minimum of 2.5 years graduate experience in an IT audit role
• Experience in IT and security related industry frameworks (e.g. ISO27001)
• Retail experience
• SAP training / qualifications and experience with SAP GRC technology
• Financially literate
• Programme / project assurance experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || INTERNAL AUDIT || n/a ||