About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years,
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
Darcy Penick, President of Bergdorf Goodman and one of the first leaders in pure-play fashion e-commerce, has built a team of industry pioneers who are bringing their collective expertise and commitment to operational excellence to the world of Bergdorf Goodman. As the destination to discover best in class designers, emerging brands and exclusive products, Bergdorf Goodman provides customers with transformative experiences that embody the definition of modern luxury.
The Manager of Strategic Partnerships reports to the SVP, Chief Merchant and supports building, implementing, and overseeing the operations, processes, and procedures for our top brands at BG. This person will take an active role in managing the development of our strategic business initiatives. This role requires a motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to quickly develop solutions that drive key business processes.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work closely with Chief Merchant to strategically support business performance of key pillar brands
- Conduct quantitative analysis, develop reporting recaps, and provide input on seasonal plans in partnership with Finance & Planning organization
- Assemble information for senior management and board of directors to regularly showcase business achievements
- Oversee seasonal marketing co-op for strategic brands and influence strategy with clear objectives
- Lead cross functional teams during business review meetings with our brand partners
- Take an active leadership role in the mentoring and development of team of 3 direct reports
- Exhibit self-driven, strategic thinking and operate as a thought partner for merchant leaders across the organization
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with store operations and sales management to support key initiatives as needed
- Demonstrate time management skills that enable on-time project delivery with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 5 years of experience in a buying, marketing management, or analytical role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Experience managing brands across multiple markets
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Possess strong business acumen