Ecommerce Manager (m/f/d)
6 days left
- Full Time
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
Reporting to the Global Digital Marketing & E-commerce Lead, you will oversee the strategy, planning and execution for all activities that take place on aeyde.com.
- Effectively oversee, optimize, and analyze the performance of aeyde.com to drive sales growth via optimization of consumer interface, curated online merchandising, and promotions.
- Support conversion rate optimization and increase customer LTV through online offerings.
- Work closely with Digital, Commercial Planning and Creative teams to ensure timely go-live of all digital assets, integrated campaigns and promotions.
- Maintain technical quality of the website — from site speed to merchandise tagging to ensuring a seamless sitewide customer experience.
- Create new product collections and maintain existing collections based on different internal benchmarks and criterias.
- Remerchandise website based on seasonality and conversion tactics.
- Monitoring competitors to support strategic planning and future developments for aeyde.com.
- Minimum 2 years of Ecommerce experience.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, communications, etc
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Resilience and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Positive, flexible and open-minded, a true team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written) required
- Experience with Shopify and Google Analytics
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships and public transportation