Manager Loyalty Acquisition, Banana Republic
- Banana Republic
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Closing date
- 15 Oct 2022
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next.
About the Role
The Banana Republic Loyalty team drives the strategic direction for the rewards program including acquisition, retention, and engagement. This role is primarily focused on acquisition for both credit card and the rewards program. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into the brand's commercial planning calendar and support the brand's overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, the ability to analyze data and customer trends, be able to manage multiple projects and develop and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Plan, implement, and execute successful marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, pricing, promotion)
- Contribute and help drive the annual brand planning process
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinates cross functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables
- Lead the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and other marketing vehicles
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM or direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing)
- Sharp analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Possess a strong understanding of trends and an ability to quickly respond to customers shopping trends
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Ability to work in and drive a dynamic and fast paced team, and pivot as needed
- Ability to manage and allocate budgets is a key requirement
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates - Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates - NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Banana Republic is a global apparel and accessories brand focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics, designed for today with style that endures. Through thoughtful design, Banana Republic provides a wardrobe of favorites to style and wear time and time again in new ways. Banana Republic offers fragrances, clothing, eyewear, jewelry, shoes and handbags with detailed craftsmanship and luxurious materials. Founded in San Francisco, Banana Republic is a division of leading global specialty retailer, Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS). Customers may shop Banana Republic in more than 750 company-operated and franchise retail locations worldwide and online.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert