Head of Store Planning & Branch Merchandising
5 days left
- Full Time
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As Head of Store Planning & Branch Merchandising, you will lead a team that plans and allocates the inventory for our own channels to maximize sales results. The team is responsible for the assigned market stock performance and maximizing sales and revenue. The team works closely with the retail team to maximize turnover.
The global team of five Branch Merchandisers reports directly to the Head of Branch Merchandising and this position reports to the Global Planning & Merchandising Director.
- Develop store sales, inventory plans, and new merchandise strategies based on current and historical trends
- Manage store opening and closing process including projecting sales and inventory, new store assortments, and directing closing liquidation
- Provide investment guidance based on company productivity and sales
- Aggregate market demand and analyze business/financial plans and demand plans gaps to align
- Provide statistical forecast input for the market demand planning process
- Allocate between the categories to maximize financial performance, optimizing the current assortment
- Liaise with all internal customers and partners to establish needs and resolve any issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the team of Brand Merchandisers to align and adjust forecast and inventory planning and to review recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals
- Bachelor's Degree with previous experience in the fashion industry
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Retail Merchandising experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience with inventory management, shrink and profit margins
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change, and maintain composure under pressure
- A natural communicator who collaborates well cross-functionally
- Solid Microsoft skills such as Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2022/08/31. Due to the summer vacation period, the recruitment process might take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and we will still be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.