Freelance Graphic Designer
6 days left
- Part Time
As part of the Marketing team the Graphic Designer will play a key role in ideating and creating best-in-class content and marketing materials to engage new and existing audiences and ensure a consistent visual language across digital and web.
No day is the same - from executing a campaign shoot, to designing invitations for a fashion show, to planning our Instagram grid, you’ll be collaborating cross-functionally to make sure our creative output is cohesive, relevant and effective.
A successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as within a team environment, present strong organizational skills, an ability to multitask, creativity and an articulated understanding of the brand.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ideate and create thumb-stopping content that will drive engagement, inspiration and relevancy. This includes leading all shoots and content production from concept stage through to completion for seasonal campaigns, look books, etc.
- With an audience-first mindset, execute the day-to-day design work for emails, site content, social assets and digital marketing working with the Marketing team to ensure the optimization of the content and alignment with the marketing calendar.
- Own the visual updates to the website, choosing the right mix of imagery to communicate our brand DNA and drive engagement.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as social, communications and wholesale making sure content deliverables are complete and ready for launch in a timely manner and promoted in a consistent brand voice across relevant channels.
- Design assets for a variety of marketing, PR and business needs such as invitations to events, press packs, lookbooks, packaging, marketing decks etc.
- Maintain, track, and report content budgets per project.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role either in-house or at an agency, preferably with luxury brands
- Experience of producing shoots including a long list of industry contacts such as photographers and film makers, stylists, hair & make-up artists and agents, etc
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, FinalCut/Premiere, Sketch
- Experience in creating content for key social platforms including capturing and editing video, stills, GIFs etc
- Demonstrated understanding of social media best practices, and a keen interest in digital trends, platform innovation and new features
- Eye for detail and strong visual understanding of brand DNA
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
- Proactive self-starter; confident in pitching new ideas
- Experience in a fast-paced, high traffic, creative work environment
- A positive and collaborative attitude
Problem Solving and Process Building
- Anticipates challenges and proactively finds solutions
- Seeks to create and constantly improve processes where needed
- Manages relationships with external partners actively, understanding how and when to escalate issues if needed
- Decides if or how to change processes according to departmental needs
- Delves into details, while still maintaining a global macro-perspective
Team Work & Communication
- Takes on roles as needed with no hesitation
- Builds balanced and supportive business relationships with other parties
- Builds trust with others through open, clear, and precise communication
- Voluntarily exchanges information and solutions within the team
- Solicits and acts on feedback, while also giving responsible and constructive feedback to other team members
- Understands and adopts the goals of the company as his/her own
- Shows outstanding consideration, respect, and kindness to team members and external contacts
- Escalates issues when necessary, understanding the risk of not communicating
Attitude & Personal Attributes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced performance-driven environment, dealing with ambiguity and change
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Demonstrates poise, good judgment, and a consistently positive attitude, especially under pressure
- Proactive, organized, and responsible
- High level of attention to detail
Altuzarra is an equal opportunity employer.Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.