About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120 years,
we are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration, discerning since day one,
we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses" cultivating experiences beyond the expected
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman. The Opportunity
Darcy Penick, President of Bergdorf Goodman and one of the first leaders in pure-play fashion e-commerce, has built a team of industry pioneers who are bringing their collective expertise and commitment to operational excellence to the world of Bergdorf Goodman. As the destination to discover best in class designers, emerging brands and exclusive products, Bergdorf Goodman provides customers with transformative experiences that embody the definition of modern luxury. Responsibilities & Duties
- Bring our merchandise to life to our customers on our Bergdorf Goodman website and app.
- Responsible for tagging products on our site with fashion-based attributes: trend, occasion and style information.
- Ensure products receive all relevant attributes to create maximum exposure to our customers
- Work across Web Operations team and Site Editorial team to ensure all fashion attributes are up to date with current customer expectations
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is preferred
- 1-2 years previous work experience in an e-Commerce and/or Retail Operations role
- Passionate about fashion and product
- Detail oriented, organized and comfortable working across multiple systems
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Must be proactive and assume ownership of projects, ensuring all tasks are full completed