Operational Marketing Analyst
To operate within the Prada Group Operational Marketing team on analysis as well as reporting processes for the reference product categories (Leather Goods, Footwear, Ready to Wear) and geographical perimeter; to assist and support the Central Retail Merchandising functions in each analytical, qualitative and quantitative process aimed at determining the strategic choices for product distribution in markets.
- Prepare the sales budget, forecast by product category/family/material/price range in cooperation with the company functions involved in the process, such as Retail Merchandising, Retail Customer Service, etc.
- Define the buying requirement by price range and budget class by product category.
- Prepare forecasts and charts on the life cycle of products and on periodic plans.
- Prepare the materials for product replenishments and order analyses.
- Prepare commercial reports.
- Monitor marketing strategies and product positioning of competitors.
- Constantly liaise with the international structures in charge in order to share presentation and analyses.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Bachelor/Master degree in Data Science or Mathematics/Statistics or Economics or Engineering
At least 5 years' experience on similar role
Analytical mindset and passion for numbers
Skilled in digital work and data processing and consolidation
Very good command of English language
Excel and PowerPoint advanced
NICE TO HAVE:
Data visualization software (Qlik, Tableau or PowerBI)