Retail Style Advisor
Job Role: Retail Style Advisor
Reporting to: Store Manager
Location: ME+EM Concessions and London Stores
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to central London to an assigned ME+EM store/concession. For full time positions, candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week. Both full time and part time opportunities require 8 hour shift working patterns. These shift patterns range from 8am-10pm based on location.
At ME+EM we are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our office and stores are always busy and fast-paced, but we work just as hard to make sure it’s fun, with monthly socials, activities and bi-annual parties. We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and we make sure that everyone has a voice with employee-led committees and quarterly town hall meetings, and that everyone’s hard work is rewarded. Our values lie at the core of who we are as a business, how we operate and what we strive to be for our employees. We pride ourselves on being a Family, Fearless, Focused and Fashionable.
It takes all these things to build a strong, successful business and our door is always open to new talent ready to contribute to our growth and evolution.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a luxury retail brand
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and providing outstanding customer service
- Delivering best in class customer experience
- Confident in hosting a personal shopping appointment
- Confident with styling and outfit building
- CRM and connecting with customers
- Understanding GDPR and using customer databases
- Relay customer feedback to Manager
- Providing customer solutions
- Awareness of opening and closing duties
- Contributing necessary insight
- Handling refunds and client issues
- Ensure visual merchandising meets standards
- Replenishing stock
- Reporting missed sales
- Deliveries & recalls
- General inventory processes
- Complying to Covid-19 policies and procedures and ensuring customers are safe and informed
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount
- Training and Development
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Regular social and wellbeing events
As part of your role, it is important you operate within ME+EM’s values. At ME+EM we foster a culture of equality and diversity and fully recognise the positive contribution that each individual can make to the business. ME+EM are committed to a policy of equal opportunities, shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.